Anytime, anywhere with VAIO. Every place can be your workplace.
LIGHTWEIGHT – EFFORTLESS HANDLING
Extremely thin, 0.59″, and impossibly light, 2.34 lbs, the VAIO S13 was crafted with a thin and sleek design making it easy to hold and carry.
DURABILITY – DEFEATING ALL ODDS
Built to withstand the intense labor that comes with on-the-go work demands. The molded magnesium alloy casing ensures robustness and impact resistance.
PERFORMANCE – BEYOND EXTRAORDINARY
The VAIO S13 comes equipped with the latest Intel® 8th Generation Quad Core™ processor for extraordinary performance. However we felt extraordinary wasn’t enough. That’s why we invented VAIO TruePerformance. We wanted to push the boundaries of what performance could be.
What is VAIO TruePerformance?
Intel CPUs, such as the Core i7 adopted by VAIO, have “Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0” installed, which enhances performance at peak usage. However, the period during which maximum performance can be maintained is limited by power consumption and temperature, and the performance will degrade. “VAIO TruePerformance” is technology designed to maintain higher performance for a longer period of time by increasing CPU power limits and more efficiently eliminating heat.
SECURITY – ACCESS DENIED
Security literally at your fingertips. Instantly login to your VAIO S13 with the new fingerprint reader. Exceptional security to prevent malicious intent.
USB x 3 – UNSURPASSED CONNECTIVITY
Disregard the need for external adapters, with not one but three USB ports and experience connectivity at the optimal level.
QUALITY – NOTHING LESS THAN PERFECT
To guarantee precision and maintain exacting standards, every new VAIO S13 is completed at VAIO headquarters in Nagano, Japan.
CONNECTIVITY – COMPATIBLE CONVENIENCE
Designed with any work environment in mind, the VAIO S13 is uniquely equipped with an HDMI port, a VGA connector and LAN connection. Standout features for such a slim machine and ideal for when your work space becomes unpredictable.
- Traditional endpoint security – is just not enough. Adding a BIOS-based security layer into your laptop helps strengthen your traditional anti-virus and anti-malware protection. VAIO is now offering BIOS-SHIELD™. A powerful new solution developed by Janus Technologies to deliver greater Security and Data Management.
- “Time Machine” Data Recovery. This virtual “Time Machine” allows users to restore the VAIO laptop to either the last recorded back-up or its initial “golden state” configuration.
- Enhanced Network Security. Adds a network security layer of protection. Users can designated geographic controls for greater internet security.
- USB Peripheral Protection. Prevent unauthorized port access with an added layer of encryption. Users can pre-authorize approved devices while rejecting all unauthorized access.
- Visual Monitoring and Recording. Visual capture of display, keyboard and mouse activity for any suspicious activity.
HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS
Molded magnesium alloy and high-rigidity resin ensures long lasting durability
Ultra slim and no compromise on performance, this lightweight machine can go anywhere.
Machines built tough to withstand days of travel, board meetings and an on-the-go lifestyle.
A keyboard so fine tuned, typing is as unobtrusive as possible.
Turning out projects in record time our Intel processor keeps projects on task
Features built-in for comfort and productivity
SOLID STATE DRIVE
Integrated to achieve quicker turnarounds on projects and secured storage
A power source built to last and get you through your busy day
USB x 3
Not one, but three USB ports allow for optimal connection
An HDMI port, a VGA connector and LAN connection have all been integrated into this slim machine for superior connectivity
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
ENERGY STAR® 6.1
VAIO® S13 (VJS132X0611S) Pantalla 13.3″ Intel Core i5-8250U Intel® UHD Graphics 620 SSD 256GB 8GB RAM
Garantía del Fabricante
Todos los envíos se realizan a cualquier punto de la República Mexicana asegurados por DHL Express en un máximo de 48 horas.